As the liturgical seasons of the Church change, so do the decorations and art in the Sanctuary and the Church. We can always use more volunteers for this ministry. If you would like to become involved in this ministry, please click here to email, or call Roni Vanitvelt 810-659-5131
Easter Schedule 2020
We are quickly approaching Holy Week. Please consider to help clean and decorate our Church for this Easter Season. Our schedule is as follows:
- Spring Cleaning– Please help our Knights clean the church on March 30 at 5:00. We need rags if you have any you could bring. (Students do earn service credits.)
- Splitting Palms– After Lenten Teaching (after Stations) on Friday, April 3, we will be splitting Palms in Father Jacobs Library.
- Holy Thursday Decorating– April 9 at 11:00 am we will be setting up for Holy Thursday Evening Mass.
- Repository– Holy Thursday, April 9 at 1:00 pm we will set up the Repository in the Activity Center. After evening Mass April 9, we will be stripping the church to get it ready for Good Friday services.
- Decorating for Easter– Decorating for Easter Sunday will begin on Saturday, April 11 at 10:00 am.
- Easter Flowers – Please remember to donate in your monthly envelope for Easter Flowers.
- This will go towards the Lilies for the church. Let’s cover our Altar in beautiful flowers for Easter. (A separate flier to order Tulips, Daisies, and Hyacinths is available here)
If you are available and can spare some time to help with any or all above dates and times during Holy Week, which would be very much appreciated.
Students do earn service credits.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call (810-659-5131) or email me (email@example.com).
Hope to see you, Roni Vanitvelt